In a lost hour

Finally a pouch in geo-fabric for me. A bag-in-bag pouch, with several pockets inside and a small box bottom. I had saved this piece (with a small paint smudge) for this purpose. A yellow zipper and lining, because it was the only colour of my zippers that got along well enough with the fabric. I have been making a lot of pouches these days and my collection of zippers has to be replenished. I can be as happy as a child with beautiful things, like this pouch, that you use every day. I will show you a matching card wallet tomorrow.

6 comments:

renee said...

dat begrijp ik....dat je er echt blij van wordt. hij is dan ook wel erg mooi

Vink said...

Wow, zo mooi! Hoe deed je dat?

Vink said...

O, ik zie het al, het is die geo stof (ik dacht dat je iets borduurde)! Leuk zeg!

lightbluegrey said...

Oh... (hint 15 febr ;))

Yvonne said...

Ook deze is weer prachtig en eindelijk voor eigen gebruik, goed zo!
Yvonne

Mamasha said...

Superschoon!